Saturday, February 23, 2008

Interview Day!!

AMAZING!!! I had such a great day today at the interview. Did anyone else have as much fun as I did? I went into the interviews without a worry in my system, because I have worked with most of the people who I was going to be interacting with today so i had no need to be worried. I was a little nervous about the activities and i was convinced that we were going to be doing human knots, because i know how much Dean Moselle loves them. I'm glad we didn't. I was a little worried about that one. =) I had interviews first today and they went amazing. I don't think I could have done any better if i tried. I felt so comfortable talking to my interviewers and I felt really confident with what I was going to say and how the interviews were going to pan out. I had so much fun doing everything else in the day too. I really enjoyed the program activity, because I love thinking of program ideas. I have so many good ones that I can't wait to put into action when I become an RA, even if I have to do a mini needs assessment of my Res. hall first. I'm willing to do anything to ensure i plan an amazing program. I liked the tower building project, but halfway through my groups session I started thinking the way I should have been since the beginning of the session when we figured out what the task was. Of course it wasn't actually about building a tower! It was about group work... Wow. It's interesting how if you just take things at face value you will never actually get the full meaning of an exercise. It was a lot of fun. Our tower was really cool and it actually held the cup of water -- that was unexpected. I had such a great day today... I can't wait to get my acceptance letter! I am so sure that I will get the position after how well today went. I thought we were going to have to wait a lot longer to find out who made it too, so i am glad we are finding out on the 14th! We all get to relax for break and then as soon as we come back we find out if we made RA or not! This is amazing! Is anyone else as excited as I am?




2 comments:

Keka said...

The Interview day was awesome. I was so happy to be there with everyone who wanted the position of an RA just as much as I did. Even people who normally weren't your typical "top of the morning smiling people" made the effort to smile and be approachable. We worked together and completed all of our tasks with excitement. I think we should all be RAs. Definitely!

Myster said...

I think we should all be RA's too and since I thought your comment said something about Disney, I think we should all go there! =) RA trip!